We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturers of health care products located in Dublin. This is an excellent opening for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Lead the project team in the implementation of global service standards.
• Lead process improvement initiatives achieving deliverable timelines with structured communications to stakeholders.
• Prepares project reports, analyses and delivers presentations to project team and senior management
• Leader of project team meetings, managing agenda, minutes and follow up action items from those meetings
• Manages the interaction of the team with appropriate departments
• Leads the project team in the development and implementation of SOPs.
Education & Experience
• University / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Minimum experience (number of month/years and type of work experience beyond formal education) required for competent performance:
• Minimum 3 Years’ Work Experience required
• Change Management
• French, Spanish or Italian language skillsan advantage
• Knowledge of Lean or Process Excellence
• Supplier Quality experience
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480