We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Biopharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Monitoring of day to day performance of their assigned systems.
• Measuring and maximizing the uptime of their systems.
• Data trend analysis of all performance aspects of their systems and equipment to identify and proactively manage performance trends, including anticipating, solving or escalating problems as appropriate.
• Troubleshooting of performance trends.
• Risk assessments and mitigation projects relating to system performance.
• Ensuring the preventive maintenance schedule for their systems is successfully implemented.
• Ensuring that critical spare parts lists for their system are identified and appropriate levels of spares are maintained.
• The definition and scoping of all improvement activities relating to the system.
• Acting as Site SME for their systems, including hosting audits and inspections by regulatory authorities.
• All design reviews associated with equipment purchases / changes to their systems.
• All QMTS Triage sessions, investigations, NCs and CAPAs associated with their systems, including the ownership and completion of any RCAs.
• The development and execution of FAT, SAT and IOQ protocols
• Representing Utilities on site based teams involved in implementing new technology, products or business processes to the site.
• Reviewing and approval of changes to operating procedures and the change control process relating to their systems.
• Owning and completion of any CMMS administrative WOs associated with their systems.
Education & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical)
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical or BioTechnology industries, in a direct or supportive Utilities role, operating equipment and troubleshooting all types of Utility systems, including electrical, mechanical and instrument experience, preferred.
• Candidates need experience in all or most of the below: