Supplier Quality Data Analyst
The Supplier Quality Data Analyst develops, implements, and maintains supplier databases and collects and analyses supplier quality data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports.
• Develop and implement supplier databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and supplier quality.
• Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize supplier quality data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports.
• Maintain computerized collection and tracking of relevant supplier quality data.
• Provide supplier-related support to the Global Procurement Buyers, Strategic Sourcing, and Site Buyers
• Monitor, evaluate, and report on supplier compliance and qualification metrics to assure that
• a suitable quality system is maintained.
• Lead small/medium scale supplier quality improvement projects.
• Provide manufacturing site support as needed to ensure suppliers do not adversely affect product quality or delivery.
• Monitor, evaluate, and report on supplier quality-related activities to assure fulfillment of safety and quality requirements.
• Assist with supplier facility compliance audits as required
• Develop strong partnering relationships with Global Procurement, Supply Chain, QA, Design, and Manufacturing groups
• Assist with the development of suppliers as directed to provide reliable, trusting, and productive relationships.
• Perform data development, data collection, data tracking, and data reporting of key operational metrics related to the Supplier Quality Group and related Supplier Quality Projects.
• Perform supplier compliance and qualification functions that include:
• Developing, maintaining, and publishing Supplier Monitoring Reports to trend supplier’s performance and the supplier escalation process.
• Developing, maintaining, and publishing Supplier Scorecards to trend supplier’s performance.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Four year college degree required, with scientific/technical discipline preferred
• Minimum 1 - 3 years’ experience working within FDA regulated industries.
• 3rd. party auditor certification or quality engineer certification preferred
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Working knowledge of statistical techniques
• Knowledge and application of QSR 21 CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485
• Working knowledge with suppliers and auditing experience a plus
• Advanced level of Excel knowledge and skills (creating formulas, pivot tables, V-lookup, formula auditing, charting, and linking formulas to multiple spreadsheets).
Clodagh Nerney | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9254