We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Manage and execute the validation program related to LCM for existing products
• Issue and review validation plan, protocols and reports
• Be the site TO representative in LCM/NPI project teams as process / validation SME
• As required coordination of LCM projects on site, under responsibility of global TO organization
• Own / participate in the CPV program by issuing plans, protocols and reports and oversee execution.
• Lead complex investigations on the site by providing facilitation / technical expertise
• Provides process / technology input to SOP’s, Master Batch Records and change controls
• Partner with Engineering & Maintenance and contribute to equipment changes / introduction projects on the site
• Lead / support process improvement projects, including new technology / analytics introduction (e.g. MVA, PAT)
• Contribute to Standardization initiatives for Technical Operations
• Technical support / direct participation in partnership with Quality / Operations on any regulatory audits and inspection
Education & Experience
• Honours or Masters degree in Engineering or Science, with relevant experience in a pharmaceutical environment
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480