We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Manage / execute the validation and cleaning program for new and existing products
• Issue / review validation plan, protocols and reports
• Be the site TO representative in Cluster/NPI project teams as process / validation SME
• Strong analytical and Problem Solving skills
• Lead complex investigations on the site by providing technical expertise
• Provides process / technology input to SOP’s, Master Batch Records and change controls
• Partner with Engineering & Maintenance and contribute to equipment changes / introduction projects on the site
• Lead / support process improvement projects, including new technology / analytics introduction (e.g. MVA, PAT)
• Contribute to Standardization initiatives for Technical Operations
• Technical support / direct participation in partnership with Quality / Operations on any regulatory audits and inspection requirements.
• Conduct and/or participate in problem solving efforts by analysis and correction of both process and equipment problems to maintain or improve existing site operations.
• Represent Technical Operations in engineering projects and coordinate small engineering projects.
• Support the introduction of new processes by coordinating and executing the preparation activities.
• Assist in process and equipment design to support new products and the legacy product portfolio.
Education & Experience
• Honours degree in Engineering or Science, with minimum 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment
• Desirable candidate would have Master Degree or PhD
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.