Our client is a wholly owned Irish company and the principle activities are the distribution and supply of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments and offers a comprehensive after sales service. As a leading supplier of Laboratory, Analytical and Industrial instrumentation, they are recruiting a Technical Sales Specialist. Reporting to the Service Business Development Manager, the role requires liaising with the Service, Sales and Marketing teams regarding the post sales Contract Support of our clients equipment in the Irish marketplace. This is an external role with a requirement to travel countrywide.
• Promotion and selling the service portfolio within the Irish marketplace.
• Response to customer enquiries regarding the services offered
• Generating customer proposals, tender responses and supporting the Sales team.
• Updating and maintaining the CRM Database.
• Assist with the creation of marketing material pertaining to the Service offerings.
• Growth & Development of the Service customer base, including the expansion of the Complete Laboratory Support service agreements.
• Experience in sales with a strong technical acumen.
• Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be a flexible team player who can work independently and prioritise workload.
• Attention to detail and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
• Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Full clean driving licence.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256