We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Galway. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
Support printer procurement for printing of MDR Patient Implant Card and labels
• Supporting all MDR printer implementation activities.
• Responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of any printing equipment required for MDR.
• Carry out set-up, trouble shooting, testing and training of MDR printers
• Work with manufacturing and operations to ensure MDR printers are implemented without adverse impact of label print room or packaging lines
• Work with IT in the set-up oFf printers and trouble shoot issues that may arise
• Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with MDR regulations.
• Support any packaging test builds related to MDR changes to the product packaging.
• Support cross site engagement for any MDR component development activities (Labeling & Patient Implant Card).
• Once implemented support engineering on any printer issues that may
• Support ME for any updates to packaging process instructions that involve MDR printers
• Liaise with other plants regarding MDR related printer issues / technical issues.
• Undertake specific projects as designated in support of the MDR business unit objectives.
Education & Experience
• University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
•While having knowledge of thermal printers is desired, it is not essential as training will be given to the successful candidate.
•Basic job knowledge of printer systems, techniques and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education would be an advantage.
•Requires minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience.