We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Develop procedures used in commissioning and qualification of GMP equipment.
• Ensure all systems operate in-line necessary specifications and within regulations to ensure the production of quality products.
• Monitoring and testing equipment
• Analysing and documenting test results
• Preparing compliance reports
• Directing validation activities
• Resolving testing problems
• Make improvements to equipment and processes
• Creating databases to track validation activities
• Interpreting customer requirements
• Developing validation schedules
• Conducting training and overseeing the work of validation technicians
• Keeping up to date on industry standards and regulations
Education & Experience
• Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or other Scientific background and 2-3 year+ experience
• Strong technical skills in pharmaceutical equipment
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480