Our client, an Irish based scientific solutions provider, is seeking a Workshop Technician
to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have a degree in
electrical or mechanical engineering.
• Calibration and testing of laboratory products including weighing, temperature and humidity standards.
• Logging and processing of customer equipment and service calls.
• Liaise with service coordinators and service Team Managers.
• Assess and repair wide range of laboratory equipment.
• Management of the Return to Vendor process for customer asset repairs
• Ensure equipment is returned post-repair in a time efficient and costly manner.
• Ensure good house-keeping of the workshop and contribute to the development of a strong team environment within the workshop.
• Lead, develop & mentor the Workshop Team ensuring engineers are fully trained in the required disciplines & proficient in their roles.
• A degree or diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering
• Technical experience is essential in the field of electrical, mechanical or instrumentations
• Flexible team player
• Work on own initiative
• Pro-active with good communication skills
• Process driven
• Computer literate
• Full driving license essential
Clodagh Nerney | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9254