We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with a Pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Responsible and accountable for the safe accomplishment of activities to all statutory, environmental, regulatory (cGMP), corporate site and department practices and procedures.
• Inputting into equipment design, construction, commissioning and qualification activities.
• Providing technical assistance to maintenance personnel and other departments as required.
• Developing maintenance procedures and equipment files. Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
• Developing and managing the critical equipment list.
• Optimising the site preventive maintenance programme (RCM/FMECA based).
• Developing and managing the condition monitoring programme.
• Analyzing equipment data to report on equipment performance.
• Developing, Standardising, and Implementing the latest maintenance approaches and techniques in line with the MAM COE and MAM platform initiatives.
• Carrying out all routine and non-routine tasks delegated by MAM Leadership according to appropriate procedures and standards.
• Optimizing costs whilst driving department performance.
• Report to MAM Maintenance Lead and MAM Site Leadership as required.
• Be familiar with daily activities in all areas of Maintenance department.
• Rotate with other positions in the department, as required.
• Facilitate an environment of continuous improvement.
Education & Experience
• A Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Process Engineering.
• Scientific or technical qualification in either mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls, utilities engineering.
• Reliability and/or Maintenance experience within a process or pharmaceutical cGMP
• Experience of best practices in preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, maintenance planning, reliability engineering, RCM or FMECA.
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.