We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Develop Technical Operations documentation as required (e.g. strategies, plans, protocols, procedures, reports).
• Review and approve documents prepared by other Technical Operations colleagues.
• Execute Technical Operations protocols as required.
• Liaise with Manufacturing to provide support where required with routine operations / project based work
• Compile relevant documentation from contractors, suppliers, and other departments for inclusion in reports.
• Prepare reports for executed protocols for review and approval.
• Initiate and implement change control activities in accordance with site procedures.
• Track and resolve exceptions/events/deviations during Technical Operations activities.
• Prioritize Technical Operations activities in line with Manufacturing / the particular project schedule.
• Co-ordinate Technical Operations activities with contractors and vendors as required.
• Co-ordinate Technical Operations document review and approval.
• Collate and organize Technical Operations files for turnover to QADC.
• Attend identified training, required to fulfill the role of a Technical Operations Specialist.
• Participate in cross-functional teams as required.
Education & Experience
• Bachelors Degree in a scientific/technical discipline required and 3-5 years experience
• Direct experience in execution of all thermal related Validation studies, and Validation, Process Validation, including Mixing Studies, Media Challenge, Cleaning Validation.
• Experience in Manufacturing (e.g. Supporting: Process Improvement Projects / Process Validation campaigns)
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.