Other similar job titles you may be intertested in include:
There are no Open Vacancies that Match your Search
Please view a sample career profile in the box below
or click here to browse all open vacancies
Technical Services Specialist Career Profile
Technical Services SpecialistOften requiring a PhD or MSc, this role is a general technical support to various functions of a plant, often on a project basis. Areas like Process, Packaging, IPC (in-process control), and Validation will often require the services of the Tech Services team. An interesting and varied role. Salaries range from €28,000 to €65,000 at the upper level.
Key Skills should possess are:
- Provide process, formulation, primary packaging technical support for pharmaceutical marketed products to solve supply, quality and regulatory issues.
- Support projects that will improve quality, improve supply reliability or reduce cost with brands as assigned.
- Provide primary technical support for pharmaceutical manufacturing at associated contract manufacturers, suppliers.
- Support technically 3-4 brands
- Manage 3-4 main projects; lead execution of complex technical projects
- As delegated by Manager, manage relationships with contract manufacturers
- System owner for assigned areas (e.g. safety, SOP's, etc.)
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical equipment and processes
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical rules (GMP's)
- Basis of statistics,
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, MS Project, internet use
- Design of Experiments (DOX) principles, execution